Monday, October 8, 2007

Finally pregnant after 35 tries


As all of you you, Halley Berry is three months pregnant. She was on the "Oprah Winfrey Show" Tuesday. Check out the article in the link. Apparently she had trouble getting pregnant and it took her and her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry about 35 test until they got it right.

She and Aubry doesn't want to know the sex of the baby.

Berry has had bad relationships in the past and I'm glad that she's finally happy and feels secure enough to have children. I hope the pregnacy goes well.

Oh a different note, I never really liked Halley Berry as an actress, I alway thought she was medicore. What are your thoughts on here pregnancy, and her past acting career?

1 comment:

Nicole News said...

I haven't seen too many movies with her in them, and I wasn't impressed with the ones that I have.

Although I am getting kind of tired of hearing about celebrities having babies out of wedlock. Not that I judge that or anything, but all of these celebrities are like "Oh, we don't want that marriage commitment, we don't need a piece of paper."

But what is more committed than having a kid together? Honestly. If you divorce someone, you can settle it and never have to talk to them again. With kids, you always have to see each other.